This is the young adult ministry of Jesus House Baltimore. The Revolve Ministry caters to both the single and married young adults from age 20 and above. Young adults represent a tremendous opportunity to expand our faith’s ministry through new approaches, forms and identities and our programs are grounded in the hopes and needs that young adults articulate as they move through their transitions.
To empower the Christian ages 20 and over through spiritual and social literacy, while instilling life application standards to make the Christian a moral pillar in the Church and community.
• Connect young adults to God through Jesus Christ.
• Connect young adults to the Church and the Christian community.
• Connect young adults to a peer community to further support and nurture their faith.
• Connect young adults to a vibrant church so that the church is enriched by their gifts and they are also enriched by their membership and participation.
• To enhance leadership potentials of young adults to inspire and lead others in an environment of learning and exchange of ideas.
• To develop young adults spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and mentally.
• To promote exchange of ideas and development of stronger networks among leaders of ministries, businesses and communities on issues of common interest.
• To create a forum where young adults can share their experiences and faith.